Project Kharlan- Main Design Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the name of god, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright...this is big. (God information)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo t3h Admin
Storyline (Admin)

Alright...this is big. (God information) Empty
PostSubject: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:37 pm

So, for the sake of involvement and laziness (haha?) I'm giving you guys the oppurtunity to pick a god and do his/her background based off a little snippet of information I got about them.

Earth: Really power hungry.

Fire: Feels obligated to better the world, but is agressive.

Thunder: Stumbled upon his power, ended up joining the Circle.

Water: Tried to gain the power to save someone, but the person couldn't be saved.

Air: Was a member of a royal family that is now long past, acquired the power.

So this is the kinda stuff i wanna see out of you.

-Name: (may leave this open to speculation)
-Details on how the power was gained:
-Appearance:
-Biography:
-Personality:
-Other useful info:

Post here with the god you want to do, if there are open spaces on Friday I will fill them in.
Back to top Go down
http://kharlan.heavenforum.com
WhiteboyNinja
Animations

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Su-ti-van claims Fire. I want to take a stab at Thunder.

For the gods, can we use pre-existing gods, and say, manipulate them to our purposes? Like Heimdall is the Norse god of fire, but we can't find much information about him. Could we use what information is available on his personality, and extrapolate further?

Also, why not African tribes for Thunder? Highly shamanistic society, lots of gods, lots of magickal disciplines. They have a society on roughly the same technological level as the Native Americans (spears, small machetes, leather shields) but their focus would be not on melee or stealh, but rather calling upon their deities.
Back to top Go down
Echo t3h Admin
Storyline (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:42 am

Su-ti-van?

Uhm sure, manipulate gods however you like. Its up to you.
Back to top Go down
ANinjaSquirrle
Ideas/Engine (Admin)
ANinjaSquirrle

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:37 am

um lets see. well if u 4(not including chris) pick one, i'll just take who ever is left
Back to top Go down
Echo t3h Admin
Storyline (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Nah sean, pick one. Im not doing one and it doesn't look like Chris will be on anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Nash
Ideas/Engine (Admin)
Nash

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:54 pm

ill take a go at air but no promises my writing style is far from...good

btw when do you want these
Back to top Go down
Echo t3h Admin
Storyline (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:00 pm

preferably by friday, post them on here or pm them to me, ur choice.
Back to top Go down
ANinjaSquirrle
Ideas/Engine (Admin)
ANinjaSquirrle

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:09 pm

sean claims EARTH KINGDOM! w00t!
Back to top Go down
ifiwasafishie
Advisor/Manager

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:13 pm

.....Su-Ti-Van ...er, thats ...me.

It's how my mom says my name, according to Ryan... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Echo t3h Admin
Storyline (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:39 pm

I want the bios now so I can continue writing. If you don't turn them in by Sunday I garuntee they will be filled.
Back to top Go down
ifiwasafishie
Advisor/Manager

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:53 am

I assume we'll be posting these..here?
Back to top Go down
ifiwasafishie
Advisor/Manager

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:47 pm

>Name: Heimdall
---------------------
>Details on how the power was gained: Formal priesthood education, though initiated a tad late. Recognized as mature, responsible and committed. Eventually elected to lead Church (leaving church name open...). Eventually became politically involved, ascending to power as a dominant figure in the region. Created/founded the country of _____. Provided stability and prosperity to the people. Benevolent dictator, but without the implications of the word "dictator). Does NOT rule by 'divine right'. This guy is for the people. He knows how to rule.
---------------------
>Appearance:
-Clean-shaven, strong heavy-set jaw.
-Brown eyes (color: brown.) Probably most noticeable and striking feature. Piercing and exceptionally bright, with amber veins in the iris.
-Close-cropped brown hair.
-Well-trimmed muscles, but without looking like a miner or lumberjack (probably wouldn't want to make him mad in any case).
---------------------
>Biography:
Nothing much known about his early childhood, although rumors circulate about how as a child and youth he was favored by God. These rumors typically encompassed demonstrations of great physical strength, wisdom, and what-not.

Eventually attracted the attention of the church and was brought in by a priest.
Accepted at the age of 16 into the Church. Kinda like the protagonist in The Wizard of Earthsea, in terms of upbringing.

(see 'Details on how the power was gained' for more info).

-Outdoors guy. He likes his books, though.
-Enjoys gardening and has a preference for cherries. Don't touch his cherries.

---------------------
>Personality:
Calm and centered. Seems slightly detached, but when he looks at you, you know he's making an assessment. Has an atmosphere of quiet assurance and authority.
---------------------

Other: None (edited)
Back to top Go down
Nash
Ideas/Engine (Admin)
Nash

PostSubject: Aria air goddess   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:56 pm

-Name: Aria
-Details on how the power was gained: acquired the power through birth.
-Appearance: Really pail almost to the point of translucent, Gray long hair, long slender hands, height wise short. Wears tribal clothes of a high priestess. *Since I don’t think there is one for air maybe a bird?*
-Biography: Born right before the hideous massacre of her family Aria was the last survivor of the people closest to the air. Some say that she still speaks to her family elders the four winds, north, east, south, and west. She didn’t need to find for her self because her fathers right hand man took her in and raised her as his own daughter teaching her of her past. Unlike the rest of her tribe the power of the air just came naturally to her and many say it’s her family living through her.
-Personality: While mainly quiet because of the fright at her young age she general secludes her self away from people preferring to live in high up mountains. While she ravels though she tries to leave a blessing on all she sees. The oddest thing about her is she adopts abandon children taking them as her own to live in different *religious place* of her people to pay the debt of her adoptive father and to try to you know make the world a better place.
-Other useful info: Refuses to touch all weapons metal, mainly uses a bow, friends with earth from who her people mainly gain weapons *rocks for like… tomahawks*.

*make her wary of some other good idk… or what ever…maybe one she likes? I don’t know the personalities of the other people so yeah.*
Back to top Go down
ifiwasafishie
Advisor/Manager

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Romance....huh.

Methinks we'll need to take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Echo t3h Admin
Storyline (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:20 pm

All right guys, this is the last chance. I want all of them in by tomorrow so I can begin writing a plotline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright...this is big. (God information)   Alright...this is big. (God information) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright...this is big. (God information)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Kharlan- Main Design Team :: Religious Game :: Idea Center-
Jump to: